What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies exist?
- Cookies own: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Cookies third: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that is data obtained through cookies.
- Session Cookies: Cookies are a type designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent Cookies: Cookies are a type in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a defined by the head of the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several years period.
- Analysis Cookies: These are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered.
- To do your browsing discussed in our website in order to improve the supply of products or services we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: are those that allow the management, the most effective way possible, of advertising spaces, if the publisher has included a website, application or platform from providing the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which ads are displayed.
- behavioral advertising cookies: those that allow the management, in the most effective manner possible, of advertising spaces, if the publisher has included a website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of your browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on the same.
It is also possible to visit a website or open an email where some ad or promotional material regarding our products or services installed in your browser a cookie that serves to show further search related advertising that have made will be published, develop control our announcements regarding, for example, the number of times you are seen, where they appear, what time are in, etc.
Consent to the installation of cookies or techniques that are strictly necessary for the provision of a service of the information society expressly requested by the recipient is required.
For the rest, if required the consent of the person which can be ordered in various ways. In the event that the user continue browsing the website will be considered granted, notwithstanding that at any time be revoked and disable cookies.
What cookies are used in this web ?
Generic web (google analytics):
- __utmz => records whether the visitor came from a search engine (and if so, the search keyword used), a link, or from no previous page (e.g. a bookmark).
- __utma => stores the amount of visits (for each visitor), the time of the first visit, the previous visit, and the current visit
- __utmb and __utmc => are used to check approximately how fast people leave: when a visit starts, and approximately ends (c expires quickly). If you look at cookie state changes (e.g. using firecookie), you will see these change regularly.
Revocation and removing cookies
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your computer, if that does not allow the installation of cookies on your browser you may not access any of the sections our web.